The worst condition that every office or household person faces today is the huge electricity bills that make them lose money from the pocket. You cannot skip the basic electricity requirements today but there is a possibility to cut off the power consumption. Yes, this is now a big possibility with the introduction of OkoWatt power-saving device that consumes 50% less electricity. It stands in high demand today due to its exclusive features and affordable price range. People are loving it and using it with full of confidence that makes them a real hero and energy-saving enthusiasts. We would now review some short properties of the device in a short review below.
What is OkoWatt?
OkoWatt is an energy-efficient power saving box that you may install to the electric socket and save up to 50% less energy and huge electricity bills. The device is safe and reliable to install at house, restaurant, hotels, and office because it is a shock-proof and heat-proof technology. The company offers exclusive price discount on the power saving device for the customers. It arrives with a bright LED light that turns green when you turn it on to function. Compared to other power-saving devices it is durable and small in size that makes it convenient to install.
The Technical Specifications of the Okowatt
- The temperature control feature sets it between 15-60 degree centigrade.
- Works between 90-250 power supply voltage
- The frequency lies between 50hz-60HZ
- Is compatible in size of 70x100mm and is lightweight
- Bright LED light feature display helps to monitor
- Easy to install and plug-in the electricity sockeT
The Benefits that make Okowatt worth purchasing
- The device helps to reduce the power consumption and also identifies the power of wasting units
- It measures and analyses the quality of power for household, office, and other places
- Has heatproof and shockproof technology that makes it safe to use
- Is ideal for various electric devices such as TV, fridge, AC, washing machine etc
- Easily adjusts to various models of electric sockets